Highcon Euclid IIIs
The Highcon Euclid IIIS digital cutting and creasing machine has been specifically engineered to suit the needs of printers working in B2/29 in. format.
In today’s competitive market, service is the keyword to business growth and long term success. By introducing digital capabilities to the finishing process, the Highcon Euclid IIIS opens up a whole new world of responsiveness for a wide range of applications. For converters and print service providers with digital print equipment, the Euclid IIIS enables an end-to-end digital workflow, removing the bottleneck at the post-print stage. For those with conventional printing equipment, digital finishing is the ultimate way to grow their business by extending the services they offer with a differentiated product offering.
- Business growth through innovation
- Wide range of new, high value applications offering differentiation and competitive edge
- Improved responsiveness, short turnaround time and last minute corrections
- Profitable solution for in-house finishing of short runs at affordable price.
- Wide substrate range: label stock, cartonboard and microflute
- B2/29 in. sheet size. Simple onsite upgrade to full B1/42 in.
- Up to 2,000 sheets/hour
- Highcon Integrated Digital Stripping (optional)
- Advanced Registration (optional)
- Variable Data Cutting (optional)
- Highcon Axis Web to Pack Package (optional)