Adhesives for Envelope Manufacturing
- Seam glues that can be run at high speeds with no “spitting” – maintaining excellent adhesion on most stocks.
- Remoistenable glues for the envelope seal that are high tack and lay flat with superb adhesion.
- Window glues that are non-spitting and will not stain security envelopes.
- Self-seal glues that are two-way, dry stick – adhering only to themselves with no blocking.
- Seam – Envelope forming (Standard Back Gum): PB 310H
- Remoistenable – “Seal” or “front Gum”: PB 320N
- Window Glue – “Cello” glue, non-pressure sensitive: PB331F
- Self Seal – two-sided application. Front seal – only sticks to itself: PB340D
- Self Seal – two-sided application. Glue only sticks to itself: PB340H