ProClean™ Cleaning Cloths
Prisco ProClean are cleaning cloth rolls impregnated with a specific cleaning solution for the application – Conventional, UV or Hybrid. Customers have come to recognize that impregnated cleaning cloth rolls in an automatic cleaning system are extremely effective and environmentally efficient. The two main components of the ProClean rolls are the low-VOC cleaning agent and the textile utilized. These components have been developed, and are constantly being refined, in co-operation with OEMs, leading blanket suppliers and printing process experts. Prisco ProClean is an industry proven product providing reduced cost and higher productivity to our satisfied customers.
Prisco ProClean Benefits
- Prisco high-value support and service
- Largest distribution network in North america – stock when you need it
- Utilizes microfiber cloth, a directionally strong material for demanding press applications
- Fast-cleaning microfiber technologies can reduce cloth usage up to 40% – Fewer “pad-ons” required
- Faster cleanups decrease paper waste and increases press uptime = more production
- Extremely low-VOC environmental friendly cleaning process – Conventional, UV or Hybrid
- Consistent cleaning results due to use of clean ProClean at all times
- Easy to use – quick change of ProClean rolls on press
- Better print quality
To find out more about Prisco ProClean recommendations for your press, please fill out the form below.