Twin-Tank Water Softener
The PriscoTech Twin-Tank Softener is used to prepare softened water for the PriscoTech AquaFlo II 900 and 1600 systems for 24-hour per day operation. The system is also recommended for the AquaFlo II 300 and 600 when water hardness is greater than 16° dH or there is an excessive amount of iron. The system is also ideal for most film or plate processing applications.
The twin tank design of the PriscoTech Twin-Tank Softener assures that softened water is always available 24 hours per day. Once 100% of the water contained in the first tank is dispensed, the second tank acts as a backup, ready to immediately provide soft water. While the second tank is in service, the first tank regenerates in preparation for the next alternation, giving you all the advantages of continuous soft water. Unlike single-tank systems, the twin-tank system regenerates the resin columns only when necessary.
- Uses 100% of the capacity of one tank before it switches to the second tank, which is then regenerated
- Dual-cycle operation reduces salt and water consumption
- Softened water reduces maintenance
- Helps maintain equipment condition and optimum performance
- 24-hour continuous operation