The complete line of Prisco® natural, pure food grade, starch spray powders are designed to dispense from electronic and regular sprayer systems. Our powders are available in both uncoated and silicon micro-encapsulated coated versions.
Prisco spray powders are not an allergen as defined by The Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act (FALCPA). Prisco spray powders do not contain any of the eight allergens (milk, eggs, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat gluten and soy) that may potentially produce severe, life-threatening, reactions to sensitive individuals.
Prisco spray powders are manufactured from blends of food grade corn and potato starches and are acceptable for use in food packaging. They comply with the Code of Federal Regulations # 21 CFR 176.130, 21 CFR 176.170, 21 CFR 178.3400. These powders also comply with the CONEG regulations.
- Designed to be free flowing and crush resistant
- Designed to fight static problems
- Allows for easily controlled application
- Allergen-free – acceptable for use in food packaging
- Coated powder will repel water and is great for synthetic stocks
- Coated powder assures smoother flow and finish
- Use uncoated powder for multi-pass printing and coated for single-pass
Packaging: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg), 25 lbs. (11.3 kg), 50 lbs. (22.7 kg)
To find our more about Prisco spray powders, please fill out the form below.